Full Stack Developer @ ScotiaBank
- Worked as a developer on a team responsible for delivering a new onboarding application for Scotia iTrade.
- Team was made up of a talented agile team working on a 2-week sprint schedule.
- Worked on developing both the front-end (React.js/TypeScript) and back-end (Node.js/TypeScript) of the application.
- Leveraged TypeScript to share data model types between back-end and front-end.
Full Stack Developer @ Huge
- Responsible for developing a solution for users to enter eyewear prescriptions during checkout on an eyewear ecommerce site.
- The portion I developed was a stand alone React.js application that was separate from the rest of the site built in Adobe Experience Manager.
- Solution also used Redux for state management in the React.js application.
Full Stack Developer @ Mckinsey Digital Labs
- Each MDL project would find me parterned with a new client and MDL team.
- A typical project would find the MDL team paired with their client equivilant; in my case developers.
- Coached client development team in agile/development best practices, while delivering an MVP over a 16-week sprint schedule.
- Fortunate enough to work with many talented individuls in the MDL network; including scrum masters, architects, consultants, and other developers.
Lead Front-end Architect @ Venzee Inc.
- Worked as part of a distributed team with the goal of delivering an MVP version of the product.
- Structured the front-end of the application built on Angular.js from the ground up
- Created an organized codebase that promotes reuse and scalability.
- Leveraged tools such as grunt to create build tasks to automate and optimize where possible.
Front-end Developer @ Glocalspace
- Worked with a team of developers on large scale Angular.js project.
Associate Tech Director @ TAXI
- Aided in the day to day management of a small team of developers.
- Helped introduce new work flow processes to aide my team's project organization and management.
- Participated in the management and scoping of digital projects for myself and the development team.
- Worked as lead developer on larger builds when necessary.
Front-end Developer @ Nurun
- Worked on team responsible for delivering new fully responsive version of Walmart.ca.
Manager Interactive Development @ SapientNitro
- Worked with a talented team of developers on the Loblaw Companies Limited projects.
- Assumed managerial role when the regular manager of the project was away on vacation.
Front-end Developer @ Savoury Projects
- Worked as lead front-end developer on multiple projects including ones for SportsNet and World of Four Seasons.
Full Stack Developer @ SapientNitro
- Lead developer for the Harley Davidson 110th anniversary celebration site.
- Managed a small development team of 3 developers.
- Site needed to support 30+ locales including right to left languages.